Love has definitely come into my life this past 2 years. I never thought it would. Before, I was often wondering how come every one has his/her own better half except for me. This might sound a little depressing but I used to pray to God and wish to have my own somebody. But don't get me wrong, I'm not the kind who rush into some guy just to desperately be with him. I'm the hopeless romantic type who read Nicholas Sparks, and used to watch romantic flicks and imagine herself as the leading lady. (haha!) Well, part of my love search are friends whom you practically talk to and exchange messages with everyday..like EVERY SINGLE DAY! Some are met through common friends while some just popped out from somewhere then hey, we're friends already! (& I realized that i'm not really THAT snob like some people think.haha!Wait 'til I get back on you, people. JK!)

About 3 years ago, one of those people I've met officially became some ONE. A few more months, he's already SOMEONE and after almost a year, he has officially become THE ONE. At first, I had doubts (& I know that HE KNOWS :-P) and thought that I might be making another mistake. But as time flies, I'm starting to feel the GENUINE LOVE (as my marecuz MAPET calls it). Cheesy, right? But it all makes sense to me now.. that how ever long the wait for that someone takes, he/she will still come. And that is in God's time. :)

In four days, I will be celebrating the "2year-search-and-found-love anniversary" with MY ONE. I can't believe I'm actually blogging about this but I'm just so happy and excited. And just for the record, I'm not into sweet candle-lit dinner or some sweaty adventure kind of celebration. Anywhere or anything will do, just like what they say, "It's the thought that counts".


Happy Anniversary, baby! I love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Pag-Ibig"

Easy Lunch

happy tears.