Easy Lunch

Home alone? Lazy to cook? Or worse, nothing to cook?

I was, yesterday. And because of the freaking hot weather, I didn't wanna go out. It was almost lunch time and I was still wearing my pantulog. So I decided to just order from McDonald's. But since we have no landline and it's costly to call them from a mobile phone, I tried the web way.



It was fun and easy! I just went to http://www.mcdelivery.com.ph/, registered, confirmed my account thru my e-mail then poof! Menu on my screen! But before ordering, this popped out:

This is where the fun part comes, you get to create your own avatar. Since I'm no weirdo (only at rare times :P), my avatar was just simple me-ish me. Look!


Ok! I know it's really ME-ish. Good thing they had "skin chooser"! Haha! And look at my avatar's eyes, that pair really tells it's me, agree? :P Now, if you're the CRAZIE type (which I will be, probably on my next time), you can choose the out-of-nowhere avatars:

Now, back to my order. Since I'm almost starving, I chose an uncomplicated, no-minimum-required meal. I was afraid to have to skip lunch due to long waiting.

Anyways, three steps, I say: Choose, Bill, Confirm. After these three, their customer service rep will call you (8-6236) and confirm your orders, then the serving store will also call you. I don't know if the store really has to call because everytime we order via phone, they don't. The call was to inform me that my orders will be a little late because their only (I think) rider was still attending to others. The usual waiting time is 30 minutes. Mine took almost an hour, I still managed to shower (for 30 minutes, almost) while waiting. Oh well, that's still ok 'cause I got to have lunch without cooking or going out. I also saved little pennies because the P40.00 delivery charge is a little cheaper than the two-way fare.

And so the lunch came.




BURP! =9

Comments

  1. teka, ano ano mga nakain mo? hehe samin din may delay mga 1 hour nga bago dumatin isang chicken burger ko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Onti lang, spag and cheeseburger :P

    actually, mga ganun din yung pinaghintay ko kasi antagal bago nila nahanap ang bahay namin. I forgot to mention pala na nagtext pa ung rider sa'ken then I had to call him to ask kung asan na siya. Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha kainggit! ^ ^

    Hi Buninay! i am tus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Tus! Thanks for dropping by. Order ka na! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, that's being proactive. Galing naman, sumasabay sa uso ang McDo. Sana merong McDo in my part of Pinas hehehe. What we have here is Jollibee pa lang.

    Have a lovely day, iha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha eto pala yung sa commercial ng mcdo. hehehe. uhmmm mas cute ka personally keeysa sa avatar mo. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Miss N, thanks for dropping by. You know, I used to browse your page before and will definitely read you again.. Nakakatuwa naman! :) Well, McDo's growing naman, I know it'll reach your area, too.

    MG, bola yan. :D haha! thanks, anyways! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Binibining Buninay,

    Salamat din sa iyong mainit na pagtanggap :)

    Hmn, ikaw pala ay napadaan na sa bahay ko. Teka, bakit naman hindi ka tumuloy at nagparamdam eh nakabukas naman ang pinto nun? Bakit? Bakit? Bakit? I demand an explanation hahaha!
    Nakatutuwang nagawi ka na pala sa bahay kong medyo hindi ko pa na-update. Kita-kits around, iha.

    Nawa'y magdilang-anghel ka sa pagkakaroon ng Mcdo sa aking probinsya. Hindi ako mahilig sa fastfood pero ikatutuwa kong ma-experience din ito ng mga kaprobinsya kong di pa nakakakain sa McDo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hindi ko din po alam. hahah! naalala ko yung Pens of Hope nyo, i wished na sana makatulong din ako dun. Mahilig kasi ako sa ballpens at mga bata. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello buninay! pa order nga po ng burger mcdo! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahaha! gawin ba'kong order takerrr? :)) pa-cheeseburger ka na lang, Tus! :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Pag-Ibig"

happy tears.