fate & faith

What is FATEArdictionary defines it as: The element of chance in the affairs of life; the unforeseen and unestimated conitions considered as a force shaping events; fortune; esp., opposing circumstances against which it is useless to struggle.

What is FAITH? From thefreedictionary, I've read that faith is a confident belief in the truth, value or trustworthiness of a person, idea, or thing.

So, what are fate and faith for me? I have no particular connotation nor definition for these two, but I strongly believe in the reality of these mighty words.
-oOo-
This day last year, I was at a bookstore. I was probably sort of losing my senses that time because I was at my lowest. But then, through browsing some books, I'd read a few lines from one that made me really have faith in something and someone. And the reading goes, SOULMATES are two separate souls who promised to be together in some propitious time in the future, and when they meet again, they'll recognize each other because a soul never forgets."

That's our fate and for that, my faith is strong because my soul never forgets.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Pag-Ibig"

Easy Lunch

happy tears.