buninay day-by-day DAY5

Ako naman ang excited, babe?!

I wasn't wrong when I told myself, I'd be waking up early each day, everyday this week. Just this morning, I woke up at 3:25 a.m. I'm not very sure what woke me up, no alarm, no noise, no uneasiness, nothing. I checked my phone for the time and realized I should still be sleeping by then. But just like yesterday, I had a hard time getting back to sleep. So, I gave Leo a ring and just a couple of minutes after, he called me. He said, "Ikaw naman ang excited, 'by?". I just laughed sleepishly and told him I don't know what got me waking up that early. Namimiss ko daw siya. (Well, always! :P) So he made some lambing to make me get back to sleep. His technique did win over my widely opened eyes.

Then our usual morning routine resumed around 5 o'clock when he called to wake me up.

I had a busy day at work: booking of invoices, replying to various e-mails, attending to calls and visiting parents, collecting all enrolment payments, updating those bank transactions, etcetera, etcetera. Good thing my colleagues, despite of our busy-ness, still made time to make fun of anything, so I didn't feel tiresome nor stressed.

Everyday is a good day at work, I enjoy it very much! Especially when parents bring their little kids along. Everybody knows how I'm so fond of kids. Just today, two very cute kids along with their mother went to our office for enrollment. And in our office, we have chocolates ready for the kids. So as soon as they came inside, I offered to give them the sweets. The little boy, probably 3 years of age, showed the chocolate I gave him to her mum and asked her to open it. I didn't actually watch him eat it (because I was busy doing their receipts) but from the sounds he made, I was able to tell he really enjoyed the chocolate. He kept saying, "Uhmmmmmmm.." like those we hear from commercial ads, it was the cutest thing! And then I'd hear the mother giggling and asking his son if the chocolate is good. He just answered with "Uhm-hmm." And then she told me how her son really loves chocolates. Being able to encounter things like this is just one of the perks of working in a school. :)

Remember the year-end party I was talking about yesterday (I think)? One colleague said that they're planning to perform with the others, like a band or something. So this other colleague of mine told him that I sing. Immediately he asked me if I'd want to join them. No, no, no, no, no! Hello, shyness! To sing in front of all those people? Imagine all those teachers, assistant teachers, staff from different departments, all multiplied by three because the company runs three schools and everyone will come. Kumo-concert, teh??? Haha! So, no. I still haven't gained much confidence for this kind of stuff YET. :P

I have my laundry running at this moment and the second batch is waiting. I'd probably stay up a little late tonight because of that. But please please, I hope I won't be waking up very early tomorrow, a quarter before 5 o'clock will probably be fine but not 2 hours before my clock alarms!

Goodnight! Weekend is here! Yey! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Pag-Ibig"

Easy Lunch

happy tears.