song with no melody.

Browsing my super old blog at Friendster, I found this one entry which, as I remember, was supposed to be lyrics for my song. Yet until this very moment, no melody has been arranged for it. It was the height of EMO/PUNK songs during my college days when I wrote this piece. So everytime I read it, it's as if I'm hearing SECONDHAND SERENADE singing it. Anyone who's interested (kung meron lang naman :D) to make my song happen, inbox me :)


P.S. This piece has no "song title" yet, though it was titled IMPROMPTU on my blog. (eh kasi sa shop ko lang'to ni-compose nung wala ako magawa ^^)



eveRything sEems sO hoLLow

dOn’t knOw what i’m waiting fOr

bUt i’m tiRed..and siCk of it

i’m begging tiMe tO stOp fOr me

to stOp fOr yOu to sEe

that i’m heRe

i’m waiting

sO vain, so hOpeLess

it’s a cRime if yOu nOticed

sO sEntenCe me fOr eteRnity

just a gLance fRom yOu will baiL me out & fRee

eveRyday’s mUch wOrse tHan yEsteRday

pRetending tO sMiLe

when inside theRe’s gLoOm

and shatteRing gists of wHat i am tO yOu


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Pag-Ibig"

Easy Lunch

happy tears.