the (growing) list of "will-be-surely-missed things"

While you're reading this, I'm probably finalizing my luggage, boarding the plane, already there, or still at home reminiscing. I've enumerated these things not to remind myself of the things that I will be missing but to give myself something to look forward to when I get back. Please note that there's no particular order for this list, I'm writing whatever comes into my mind.

(This list was supposed to be discontinued and deleted because writing all these things brings me to tears but then I've changed my mind, thanks to blogger's auto-save feat.haha!)
  1. candle-lighting at the Redemptorist chapel (which I do every Wednesday or whenever I visit)
  2. tricyle-ride to the office (with all the cramming and running because I might be late)
  3. adobong Carandang (the best of the best!=9)
  4. crossing the two creepy little bridges (no hands!)
  5. Mulawin pan de sal every afternoon (c/o Jepoy)
  6. overtime with Kat & Meanne
  7. malling with Judee, or with Beybi and Teputz
  8. heart-to-heart chat with ma'am Anna
  9. techy talk and little chit-chats with sir Vener
  10. pop messaging at the office with almost everyone :-P (especially Ielbelle)
  11. song requests to ms.Ybeth
  12. lugaw and puto at Juliben
  13. tamis-anghang chicken chami at Benok's
  14. Zagu's Choco Caramel
  15. PAOTSIN!!!
  16. Sisig from Talisay & Fae-Fae
  17. the wide ped-xing at Ayala
  18. the long walk from Hungry Hippo to Redemptorist chapel (wearing heels!)
  19. bathing with Nene
  20. doing projects with RK
  21. the wide-variety of food and snacks at the night market
  22. betamax at Ka Alona's
  23. merienda at ate Myla's hot wifi spot karinderya
  24. Cueto's grocery (and all those familiar faces)
  25. going home with Teputz
  26. movie-watching and food trips with Sariel & Marko
  27. girl talks with Mapet, Ate Maea, and with Yeyeth, Ahlen, Chona and Marees
  28. all the adventures, talks, trippings with Leni, Judee and Jbeth
  29. mommy chikahan with Vena and her two sons, Railey and (my inaanak) Kyle
  30. Central BBQ Boy Grill at Ayala (and the cool crew)
  31. unlimited coffee at home
  32. looooong kwentuhan with my lola Pusay
  33. summer outings with everyone
  34. Christmas parties (especially the one set by Jetbest)
  35. Noche Buena at lola Elo's (and all my cousins, tito's and tita's)
  36. pansit at lolo Mando's
  37. footlong at Frank's Marawoy
  38. impersonating Uday as she answers the phone
  39. month-end physical inventory at Jetstar plant with Bok, sir Ryndon, Ehloi, sir Mark, sir Marlon and sir Amads; and talking to everyone there
  40. lunch at ka Unday's during inventory
  41. kulitan with sir Eric, ka Edoy, the ASRs (almost everyone)
  42. SIR JIMMY and everything we have been through (may something??hahaha!)
  43. going home late (either from OT or gala) then sleeping at the couch and waking up during wee hours to change clothes
  44. Puerto Galera days with cousins, barkada, and the Jetbest family
  45. Anilao
  46. ALEANNA, ECKA, THIRD, SHILOH, CARL (my babies!)
  47. answering calls from the ASRs :D
  48. foodtrip at Ayala, night market, or anywhere new
  49. family gatherings and all the delightful dishes
  50. HOME
Writing these things makes me home sick (a little) already. So, I decided to stop and just continue in the coming days. As I've said, this is the GROWING LIST. So from time to time, I might add other things that will probably tick my ear, tummy, eyes and memory.

Til we meet again, Pinas! <3

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Pag-Ibig"

Easy Lunch

happy tears.