peephole 11.01.11

November 1. People, TV and radio shows, movies. Name it, they all talk about Halloween. And all seem to be scared of ghosts, monsters, or zombies that we all don't know if they truly exist. Here in the Middle East, I am not very sure, but I think they're not into scary spirits or any Halloween-ish creatures. Maybe the people here don't believe in such and it's one great advantage for me since I get all scared easily. If I'm in Japan during this season, I might have already imagined all the Japanese horror movie scenes to happen! Hehe!

But remember the old-saying, "Matakot ka na sa buhay, huwag lang sa patay"? I am, indeed, a believer! Just today, around lunchtime, the doorbell rang so I grabbed the front door key and went to answer it. Of course, I had to look through the peephole first to check. A big, scary man was standing right in front of the door. I, suddenly got scared and called a housemate. She came and checked who's at the door (through the peephole, too) and asked the man who he is, what he needs. He just said, "Open the door, open the door" (Ok, I just corrected that, he actually said, "Open door, open door"). But we didn't do what he insisted, ate Len told him that he got the wrong room number and that we'll call the watchman. I called Kuya Paul instead while ate Len called her husband, too. Then we came back to check the man, he wasn't there anymore. Maybe he got afraid we'll call security. To be sure he won't be able to unlock the door, I stuck the key in it. After that, I wasn't able to get it off my mind. I was really really scared, and I think I still am.

I hope he wouldn't come back tomorrow, or the next day, or next week. I hope he won't be back ever. It scared the hell out of me and I totally hate that feeling.

Boo! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Pag-Ibig"

Easy Lunch

happy tears.