So, t'was Christmas..

The 2011 Christmas was the first I have celebrated far from home, away from my family. With this given, I would have been too down and lonely, but I wasn't that sad. Here, I have family and friends to celebrate this special occasion with. They never fail to make days like this normal, special and be something to look forward to. I must say I celebrated Christmas, though differently, happy. For that, I want to thank them.

The 2011 Christmas was also the first I have celebrated with that person I have long been wanting to celebrate this occasion with. I guess, after three years, this was the best Christmas we had, together, and the best gift I have ever received so far. It's probably the answer for all my prayers, I thought I have been blessed enough but no, this was way more than everything I have hoped for, so far. I can't say everything has fallen into place, because the truth is, not yet. And WE are working on it. Though some may not understand, I know God do. And I know, He won't let this happen if it weren't meant to be. These are all answered prayers, I will forever be thankful.

To 2010 Christmas, thank you for making me hold on to prayers. To 2011 Christmas, thank you for making me believe that prayers can actually be answered. To 2012 Christmas, I am looking forward to celebrating you even this early.

So it was Christmas.. :)

Comments

  1. congratulations for having received all the desires of your heart :)

    keep your heart open as we celebrate the coming of the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and hope you have a prosperous new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! :) i'm really looking forward to surprises for the next year, good suprises i hope! :)

    happy new year! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Pag-Ibig"

Easy Lunch

happy tears.