What ever happened???

Look who's back!

Three months. Yeah, busy bee as I have seemed to be but no, not really. I was busy at some point but only with a few things: TV series, work (inevitably) and him. The past three months have been the happiest I have ever spent here. See, that's the reason why I haven't had any time to post anything. All because I was (and still am) too caught up in this surreal happiness and the enjoyment of those three things I've been busy with.

Wondering which TV series I have indulged my eyes into? Nothing much. Just Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, The Walking Dead, The Secret Life of the American Teenager, The Lying Game, Jane By Design and New Girl! Haha! All of which I highly suggest that you check out. Don't worry if you have to go through marathon nights to update yourself, every show is worth watching!

And what do I do at work? Aside from the obvious that makes work a "work", I've been busy befriending all of the folks I'm with. Within the four months I've been with them, it's these past three months that I have been close with almost all of them. They may be guys and of different nationalities but they're all good of a friend, my new KUYAs I consider them. They're all very nice, honest and funny. And being the only girl and the youngest in the department, I feel very "bunso"-ish and that's a good thing, right?

Him. What's with him? I. DON'T. KNOW! Actually, I do. I just don't know how to describe it. But let me put it this way, waaaaaaaaay before I got here, I've been praying a lot, I mean A LOT. And this time is the time that those prayers are finally being answered. I, honestly, was not specific with my prayers, all I asked was for God to bless me what He knows is best for me. And my heart and my mind were set to anything and everything possible. I didn't realized it'll really be the best. It's like receiving that very gift topping your Christmas wishlist.

Hey, not because I got back here doesn't mean I'm not busy with any of those things anymore. I still am, I just had this sudden crave for sharing my thoughts again. Been blog-hopping these past few days and may I say I got envious of those people who can write anything anytime. I even thought of creating a new blogsite but what's the use? I couldn't even manage updating this one regularly so I realized I just have to get this site dust-free and kicking again.

That's all again for now. I hope I can get back here this week, or the next, or probably next month with my odd topics as usual.

Cheerio! ;)

Comments

  1. musta na! naku saan ba pwede makukuha ng link ng mga recommended series mo? try mo rin ang modern family & the big bang theory para sa sobrang laugh trip! kailangan natin yan, lalo na sa makulay na mundo ng mga ofws :) pray lang, am sure mapapasyo ang lahat ng dinarasal mo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eto, BUSY pa rin! :D try isohunt.com pero mga torrents lang naman dina-download ko. hehehe! need ko nga ng super laugh trip gaya ng New Girl, ma-try ko nga yang suggestions mo. ;) thanks for dropping by, btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. buninay :) just passing by your blog :)

    tukayo ka kasi ng sissy ko, nacurious tuloy ako sa blog mo :D

    btw, have a nice day :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Lmyx! :) thank you for the time.

    how old is she? i've been called Buninay since i can't remember. haha! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Pag-Ibig"

Easy Lunch

happy tears.