buninay day-by-day DAY 2


Holy CRAMPS!


Early to bed, early to rise. Went to bed around 10 o'clock last night and woke up before 5 o'clock this morning. Yes, even earlier than the alarm! Headache, I felt like my head was so heavy. Well, just half, only the left part anyway. I don't know why. So I called Leo. He was supposed to wake me up, but I got up early and all so, you know. I told him my situation, and he suggested for me to take a bath first and see how it would go. And being the obedient girlfriend, I got up, picked out my clothes and creams, and went to shower. I was also having second thoughts on not going to work today because enrollment follow ups are on-going and it's the first day of the week. Anyway, my head did feel a little better after, but holy crap! I felt some cramps building up. I almost forgot it's the third day of my period starting this morning. I don't know if I just got this cramps from having a shower or if I was unconsciously having it but didn't actually notice because of my headache. Anyhow, I continued prepping and dressing up for work. By that time, I know Leo's already home so I went online and there he was, waiting for my call. I told him my new problem and consulted if I should still go to work or just stay at home and rest. I figured he'd tell me to rest but I still needed his affirmation. Yes, he OK'ed it! So I sent my boss and other colleagues some texts so they'd know I wouldn't show up today.


And that's pretty much how my day started. Continuing my morning, Leo and I, as expected, video chatted that early for about an hour and a half, I think. He was actually doing something when we started. He didn't want to show me at first and asked me to let him finish. But he knew that I couldn't wait (I didn't have to tell him that, he knows me so well!) so he shared with me what's on his screen. He was doing some 3D autoCAD lay-out of a house, as I have guessed. For about half an hour or so, I enjoyed watching it and giving some suggestions and stuff. Around 6:30, I started to feel hungry. I already had breakfast in mind: coffee and lady fingers. So I tried excusing myself from our chat to put some water to boil. But why does he always have to ask, "what for?". Gaaah! I knew this was coming, he wouldn't allow me to have coffee yet again. I'm starting to bargain on almost everything just so I could have that cup of coffee I have already set my mind (and tummy!) for. All I got was no, no and more no's. I was starting to feel down. This is not overreacting, I was really craving for coffee. It's that feeling of wanting something so badly you would give up anything! A-NY-THING! So he started saying I was being maarte and all. I tried to let it go because the more I'd think about it, the worse I'd crave for it. And then he started yawning and said, "Yan, makakapagkape ka na..". I don't know if I should be happy with this situation because he meant I can then have coffee once he's asleep. But I don't want him to sleep yet, I want us to talk more. Yet, I really really wanted that coffee so bad! So, to play it safe, I didn't say anything and just played it cool. A few minutes after, he started snoring! That's my signal! So I hurried to the kitchen, boiled up some water, got back to the laptop to check if he's really sleeping (yes, he was) and then back to the kitchen and made that cup o'coffee. I stirred it very well while at the kitchen, I didn't want to wake him up with the spoon banging on the walls of the mug. He also doesn't like that sound, hurts his ears. Then, I got back to the laptop, he's still sleeping soundly. So I had my breakfast while watching him sleep, and browsing Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. I'm not sure what time that was but he suddenly woke up. I think he was surpised I was still on the line. I smiled at him and told him he was snoring and all, made some little lambing and pa-cute so he would have that smile on his sleep. I didn't expect him to say anything because he usually just smiles back at me. But he did. He asked, "Nakapagkape ka na no?" I didn't answer and tried to pull back that smile. How on earth can he tell? I'm pretty sure he didn't see me drinking it because aside from the fact that he's sleeping, I sipped my coffee behind the camera. And I can't help it but smile, there! He got the confirmation. I just asked, "Pano mo alam?" He answered, "Yang mga ngiti mong yan eh, hyper ka na naman." I think he thinks I'm feeling excited and hyped up but really, I just felt normal. Or maybe I have that look that only he can notice. Geeez! To this guy, walang lusot si Buninay! So I let him go back to sleep and eventually we lost signals and forced to hang up.



I continued the day sitting at the dining table, watching YouTube videos. Then I transferred to my bunk, still watching on YouTube some wedding proposal and tear-jerker soldier-home coming videos. Then I decided to watch a movie, Hugo (yes, it's good). Come 4:30, I started calling Leo but he wouldn't answer until past 5:30. Got online, another bunch of kwento between the two of us, some joking around and more lambing. Then I went back to my bunk, watched Jesus Henry Christ (also good!). Come dinner time, I think I ate a lot again, ate Mitch's butter shrimp is yum!


Come 10:04 (this very moment), I'm typing about my day yet again. Tomorrow, I'd be going to work already. Hopefully no more cramps on the 4th day for I had already suffered enough the whole day today and still am at this very moment. Plus, I think my abdomen had already shrunk a little, so it'll probably be fine tomorrow (it better be!).


Time for bed now. Will be up early tomorrow (as I've been reminded to).


Goodnight, cramps! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Pag-Ibig"

Easy Lunch

happy tears.