buninay day-by-day DAY 4

Excited, babe?! :)

Only three days of this week have past but I think I've already gained so much antok, enough for me to sleep for a whole day on the weekend! Again, I woke up early today, I mean veeeery early, like before 4 o'clock. Reason? My human alarm clock seems to be having time setting problems.

Leo called to wake me up. I told him I was still sleepy, and that I didn't want to get up yet, and that my eyes felt so heavy, and asked if I can have at least 5 more minutes. But he was so makulit. For that 5 minutes I was requesting, he was like pushing me to get up and we kept bargaining and all. I kept saying OK so that he would just hang up on me and that he'd think that I would get up. But he really was very eager, he didn't want to stop until I do what he says. So I finally decided to get up, I cleared out my voice so he'd know I was finally awake and ready. And then, he started wondering why there was no one else coming out to go home. He checked his watch and finally realized that it was just FOUR O'CLOCK!!! So I checked my phone to see for myself and indeed, it was just 4 a.m.! And we just laughed about it. "Excited ako?!" he said, and then blamed me for it. Ako daw kasi! So he decided to go back and planned on how he'd pass the time and finally told me to get back to sleep. Thank God he checked his watch, if not, I would've taken a bath that early and missed almost an hour of sleep. I had a little hard time getting back to sleep, as if nalipasan ng antok (yep, I call it like that =P). And when I finally did, it felt as if I just slept for 5 minutes. I woke up to his call again, that was almost 5 o'clock. I didn't get up after his call just yet, I snoozed the alarm for another 10 minutes. Ssssh! Hehe!

Then, there's the usual video chat between us, and me prepping up and making my baon, and those flying goodbye kisses when I'm about to leave.

Nothing special happened at work. I asked my colleagues about the coming year-end party at the Atlantis the Palm! Yes, there! (Uhm, year-end as in end of school year which is from Sept to June) I want to go not only because the place is like HELLO, who would want to miss it? But also because I already skipped attending the previous and my-should-be-first-party-at-work last December, I promised to attend the very next one and here it is. I asked fellow Pinays if they would go so that I'd be sure to mingle with people I'd be really comfortable talking with. If not, I'd probably be going home with bloody nose from talking to all those Brits, Indians, Aussies, Canadians, Americans and more. Good thing, I saw ate Cynthia today and she confirmed going to the party. Only then did I convinced myself that I would really attend. Yey! :)

Again, we left work past 4 o'clock but Vineet drove so fast, I was able to get home around 5 o'clock. Leo and I still had time to video chat before he left for work. I also remember seeing my former classmate, Laila, whom I haven't met with yet here in Dubai. I saw her at Sheikh Zayed road. It feels nice to see someone familiar in this foreign land, you know.

And then evening comes, it's still early (7:50 p.m. on my laptop). I haven't had dinner yet but will do after this post. I'm planning to sleep early just to be sure I'd have enough sleep if ever Leo would have troubles with timing again. I mean, if ever he will be so excited for me again (like always! haha!). Hehe!

Goodnight! Seven days left before series season resumes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Pag-Ibig"

Easy Lunch

happy tears.