buninay day-by-day DAY3

Back to work!

Of course, I had to get back to work since I've already had my rest (I still feel little cramps though, up til now, uh, it's 20:00 already!). Again, I woke up early, yes, even before the alarm. I didn't get up immediately because I still want to sleep. But Leo did call me on time and told me to get up and go online. I knew he didn't really trust my YES so he warned me that he'd check it first thing when he gets home. I had no other choice but to get my butt up off the bed and head to the shower. Then, I went online and yes, video-chatted with Leo. I used my webcam video as the mirror as I was doing my make up while we were talking. I had to excuse myself from time to time to clean my shoes, prepare baon and check my face in the mirror. Left home around 6:18, 10-minutes of walking to the bus stop. My daily exercise does so much for my thighs, not for my tummy. (I really have to think of a workable exercise!) Anyway, I took the bus then train then taxi to get to work.

First thing I saw when I entered the room was my officemate's smile. I already knew what he was smiling about. Then he said, "I was not able to Google it". I knew, I knew, it was about my excuse text yesterday, the dysmenorrhea thing! But of course, these guys are not familiar with it. So I just made it sound simple, told him it's menstrual cramps, but I'm still not sure if they know what 'menstrual' means. So I looked up an article about dysmenorrhea and e-mailed him the link. I wasn't really interested in his reaction so I just let him read it. He didn't tell me anything after reading it, he probably finally understood.

I had a busy day at work. Aside from the usual activities like random calls, e-mail messages exchanged with colleagues and parents, people coming in to collect their cheques and pay tuition fees, the only  thing I particularly remember was exchanging e-mails with Leni, with the BDO staff and with the travel agent. Those are the only three conversations that interested me today. Haha! Leni never fails to pull out the chikadora in me. If she's not countries away, I would've just called her! Gaah! I miss that girl.

We left the office past 4'o clock (yes, we're a bunch of busy people!). My colleague had to do some errands so we had to stop by somewhere in Sheikh Zayed. It kind of took him very long, I think it's almost 5 o'clock when we hit the road again. I know I wouldn't be able to catch Leo even for a quick chat so I just left him a message.

I was sitting at the back of the car, so as soon as we moved again, I settled myself for a nap, a trip-long nap! I woke up at the sound of long honk! I opened my eyes to the view of a car in the middle of the high way, the car which we almost hit! Thank God my colleague was able to slow down and maneuver the wheels. If not, I don't know what would've happened. I think my two colleagues didn't really take it seriously after. Yes, I've heard them talked about it (not that I understand Hindi but their gestures say so much that you'd be able to tell). Then everything was just back to normal. As soon as they figured I'm back on my senses after that long nap and shock, they started joking around (as usual!). Then they dropped my at my stop where I waited for the bus. I checked my messages and Leo left me a reply. He said he got up late and wasn't able to eat and that he was already leaving for work. *sigh* I'm missing him already!

Before heading straight home, I took a quick bite at ChicKing as I was feeling hungry already. It was still early so I thought I'd still be able to have dinner tonight. But weighing my tummy now, I don't think I'd have dinner anymore. I will just try to have breakfast tomorrow. And that leaves me to have to get up early again. Getting up early is beginning to be a routine thing. Well, it has to!

So they say, early to bed, early to rise! Good night! But first, I have to have a dose of my goodnight sleeping love pill. You know..! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Pag-Ibig"

Easy Lunch

happy tears.